Agoda.com
Travelocity
West Winds Motel(Wheatland)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel old and with age comes issues
We got there and the nonsmoking rooms are up stairs over the smoking rooms
Also this hotel had no air condition
Open the window smell the smoke keep it closed and sweat
It was the 4th of July and fireworks going off right outside our door
Not going back
Stay away

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2017

This place is horrible. Toilet didn't work had to drive 3 miles to a gas station to use bathroom. When told front clerk about it they said are you sure you know how to work a toilet? SERIOUSLY???. There was no hot water at all. Staff was very rude. DO NOT STAY AT THIS MOTEL!!!!!!!!! Pay more stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Good clean motel if you are looking for some shut eye on a long road trip...the 5:30am train will "gently" wake you up...and then the couple above you will find the one squeaky board and do their morning stretches on it :) good strong hot shower will help to wake you up!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenifer F
A TripAdvisor Member
Windsor, Vermont
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

To start, the woman at reception didn't check an ID or anything for the reservation. We had been camping for the last couple of nights and wished we were still camping when we entered the room. The room smelled like mold and smoke, there were stains all over the chairs, the bathroom door didn't close, the floor was sticky, and the air conditioning blew a horrible smell. We quickly dropped off our bags and went to dinner. We decided that there was no way we were going to stay there so we packed our bags and went to reception to ask for a refund. The woman at the front desk agreed to a refund but made a snarky comment about how there have never been any complaints and that we had already been in the room for three hours, when in fact we had checked in about an hour ago and immediately went to get food. I'd like to think that I'm not a picky person when it comes to hotels, but this was absolutely not worth the $75 they charged.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2015

My wife and I stayed here last week for one night on our way to Cheyenne. the room was clean. That is all we can say that is good.

The bed was flat on one side and sloped down to the floor on the other side. Over the years many people had sat on that edge of the bed. Anyone sleeping over there found themselves gradually rolling to the edge of the bed and beyond as the night wore on. I woke up and caught myself and reached out to the high side of the bed and tried to pull myself up to the middle like a climber going up the Hillary Step on Mount Everest.

There was a huge crack around the door. I could look out and see our car without opening the window or door. God knows what a minus 20 degree wind from the north would do the that room in the dead of winter.

It was 96 degrees when we checked in. The air conditioner was a big concern. It was clearly installed in the early 70s. I know because I was around. Not all of the dials worked but it actually cooked the room. Whew.

You get what you pay for. We paid less than $70 for the room. But a bad bed, tiny 1990s TV, a door you could see through made me wonder if this was our best choice.

If you must, go ahead. It is clean after all.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple