Stayed here recently for a couple nights in the lava room. The shower was amazing! The room itself was spacious, stylish and comfortable.
On the downside it is an old home and the lava room is underneath the kitchen. If you plan on sleeping past 7am, you're going to be disappointed. Of course this meant we easily made it for breakfast each morning (8-9am).
Breakfast itself was okay with the fruit being the highlight for us. The owners were very cheerful and welcoming. We didn't make much / any use of the grounds.
We'd stay again if in Hilo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Hilo Bay views from this beautifully restored 1912 historic home in the heart of Hilo, close to all the wonderful markets, cafes and galleries that make Hilo so famous. Each room has a private lanai with views of magical koi ponds and/or Hilo Bay and are furnished with period antiques and unique island art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilo Bay Bed And Breakfast
- Hilo Bay Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast Hawaii