“Exquisite”

Moonstruck Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Hilo
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Moonstruck Patisserie is a bakery specializing in European pastries and desserts. Breakfast features a full line of croissants, quiche, rock buns, French press coffee and a full line of loose teas. Moonstruck also features Hilo's finest desserts - custom European style cakes and cheesecakes. Our customers also rave about our iced coffee and ginger peach tea.
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The first time I went into Moonstruck I felt like I had gone through a "Stargate" and was on another planet. Tea made in a pot with boiling water,coffee in a French Press & the pastries, what can I say about the pastries?? Words are not enough!!!! Now when I go in I want this one, no, that one, mmm, no that one! I have NEVER been disappointed.... EXQUISITE!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Everything feels and tastes like romance in this little patisserie!
All sweet and savoey offerings are delicious, and artful.
One of my favorite things is the petite quiche.
I love that it is located on a side street with a French name - Furneaux - the only French street in Hilo!

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Not only the best pastries in Hawaii, but excellent coffee. The women who fun this little place provide excellent, frie fly and professional service.
Once you have tasted the food and coffee, you will be adicted!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Can't find a cake or pastry that is better than this on the whole island, and, maybe the whole state. You will never be disappointed. The only problem you will have is to decide which one you will purchase, if you buy only one. Can't beat the whole cake.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Our group of four enjoyed the most amazing coffee and pastries at Moonstruck and the service was great as well. Well worth a visit.

Hilo_Tom, Owner at Moonstruck Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Aloha Monika,

We're glad you enjoyed your visit to Moonstruck. Thank you for sharing the news!

Moonstruck Management