“Ono Spicy Pork”

Cham Cham Korean BBQ
Ranked #84 of 262 Restaurants in Hilo
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I regularly pick up a $6 bento from here. Combination of spicy pork/bbq chicken. Once a month, my co-worker and I stop in and eat. He has the spicy squid, with no rice. And they bring him extra vegetables. I have the spicy pork. It is excellent!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

At first when I walked in my first impression was... ok, its small. Theres not much to say aboit the dining area. We sat and ordered the fried Mundoo (10 pc), Saba (2 pc) and the Kimchi fried rice (family size). Soon after, we were given 7 banchan, kim chee, fried tofu, sprouts, daikon, seaweed and a two others I didnt know. The saba was huge and so so delicious, the kimchee fried rice was sticky and so flavorful everything was great. I love korean food and this place has the best! I think I found my new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Large menu of authentic Korean dishes. The service was good and the food tasty. Enjoyed some new tastes!

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I chose Cham Cham through Yelp.
We are so glad we found it! Delicious Korean food, all cooked very well.

We highly recommend stopping here and will be returning.
Thanks Cham Cham!

Reviewed November 27, 2016

We visited this place because they received high marks on Yelp. It also had Kalbi beef on the menu. This is a hole in the wall with mismatch seating and tables and the basics. That is the reason I am not giving it 5 stars. The food though was delicious. The Kalbi was seasoned perfectly and the never ending rice bowl was good. We ordered spicy shrimp with vegetables which was also delicious. Everything was made fresh and the service was good. The prices were also very reasonable for the food.

The place is clean. The food is good. The server was friendly. What more can you ask for.