“Great bibimbap”

Cham Cham Korean BBQ
Ranked #84 of 262 Restaurants in Hilo
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I have not tried any meat dishes here, but the bibimbap with fried tofu is the best we've found in Hilo. We try to come down regularly.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We both really loved the food. The spicy pork is to die for!!!!! We might go back again today for lunch.... the rice is sooooo good and my husband had the spicy shrimp it was delicious and the shrimp were huge and there was several of them. The veggies as a start we’re very different but my husband loved them! A beer would have made this perfect!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I regularly pick up a $6 bento from here. Combination of spicy pork/bbq chicken. Once a month, my co-worker and I stop in and eat. He has the spicy squid, with no rice. And they bring him extra vegetables. I have the spicy pork. It is excellent!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

At first when I walked in my first impression was... ok, its small. Theres not much to say aboit the dining area. We sat and ordered the fried Mundoo (10 pc), Saba (2 pc) and the Kimchi fried rice (family size). Soon after, we were given 7 banchan, kim chee, fried tofu, sprouts, daikon, seaweed and a two others I didnt know. The saba was huge and so so delicious, the kimchee fried rice was sticky and so flavorful everything was great. I love korean food and this place has the best! I think I found my new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Large menu of authentic Korean dishes. The service was good and the food tasty. Enjoyed some new tastes!