“Best ribs ever!”
Review of Ginas Lunch Wagon

Ginas Lunch Wagon
Ranked #123 of 262 Restaurants in Hilo
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

We tried this little food truck across from our hotel on a whim. Ordered the BBQ pork rib plate... Best ever. It's nothing fancy - literally just a truck in a hotel car park - but the food is cheap and amazingly good!

If you're staying at the Castle Hilo Hawaiian or nearby, it's definitely, definitely worth a shot. You won't regret it!

Reviewed April 7, 2016

I was there on the weekend and was closed. I wanted to eat huli-huli chicken, that I loved from Honolulu. On Friday I arrived and someone was cleaning the place, he was closing. He saw me and I asked are you already close? I wanted to eat hull-huli chicken. And he asked me for how many persons, just me! So he said, wait I have two pieces still. He wrapped it and sold it with a beautiful smile. This was a real Aloha spirit experience for me!! Loved the chicken. I went to the Liliuokalani Park and eat there with a beautiful view of the Hilo bay.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

You can smell their barbecue two stop lights away, even at that distance your mouth is watering. Find this little yellow wagon in the empty lot across from Kilauea Marketplace and Hilo Shopping Center. Their chicken is standard, pork ribs amazing, korean chicken to die for. Enjoy, as I just shared the best budget lunch in Hilo.