Honomu Inn(Honomu)
Chalet Kilauea(Volcano)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$175
Travelocity
All reviewsakaka fallstropical dreamsquichethe big islandbotanical gardenscanopy bedtropical decoreach morningbay windowhilo areaoverlooking the oceanplantation stylebreakfast was deliciousbreakfast areajacuzzi tubhuge showercovered patio
Reviewed February 9, 2017

I was really looking forward to my stay here, and had high expectations after reading the reviews. Certainly the location is breathtaking, and the view from the room gorgeous, but there were coakroaches in the room, which made me very uncomfortable waking on the carpeted floor. Also, I was disappointed with breakfast, I mentioned well in advance I was vegetarian but he cook forgot to bake a veg quiche, and the meat was replaced by extra fruit. So the breakfast ended up being bananas, pineapple, scrambled eggs and a muffin....For more than 300 usd a night that certainly not what I was expecting....

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cristina M
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this beautiful bed & breakfast. We had such an amazing experience Waking up every morning to a stunning ocean view along with a complimentry breakfast on the lanai was a perfect way to start our day. I loved the French toast and fresh papaya! During our stay we felt at home. Our tropical room was very comfortable and clean.
It was truly relaxing. I just wanted to say thank you to Chelsea who checked us in for your warm greeting and hospitality.
A paradise getaway!
☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

The Palms Cliff House is a wonderful sea side (cliff side) Bed and Breakfast. Being able to sleep with your private patio door open at night to listen to the Pacific ocean sounds was wonderful. Breakfast each morning on the veranda was so beautiful and breathtaking. Got to meet the other guests there in the morning as well. The grounds were beautiful as well with many tropical plants, trees, flowers and ponds.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Exquisitely furnished! Delicious breakfast,.beautiful sunrises over the ocean. Even with great directions, it's a bit hard to locate.10-15 minutes into Hilo. Pretty far from Kona, but an easy drive to the Hawai'i Valcanoes National Park. Just up the road is the Hawaii Tropical Botonical Garden for riding segways, zip lining and seeing the Rainbow Falls. Not much in the way of night life in this area and I'm not sure about even in Hilo.

Room Tip: Ours was 2nd floor #8 "Paradise Views". Fireplace, wrap around private porch, 4 poster bed! Sounds of waves and frogs! Enchanting!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2016

Always love being in Honomu. We enjoyed celebrating our 15th anniversary here. We felt pampered. Walking in our room felt luxurious. It was clean.Everyone we met full of Aloha. Loved using the Jacuzzi tub, and fireplace . Will stay here again,and let others we know to come here to.

Room Tip: Stayed in Orchid suite
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple