“Really cooked and well cooked !”

The Strawberry Patch
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Kealakekua
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

As french people, we love cooking and are attentive about dishes quality. After terre weeks on hawaii, we have found THE must do restaurant. Perfect. Thanks to the team working with passion, the best products and knowing how cooking.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after our coffee tour at Greenwell Farms. Modern, fresh food (including Italian and Indian-inspired options, which included vegetarian choices), great service and a home-spun, island atmosphere. A bit noisy on the highway, but the food helped us overcome that. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with family while on vacation, and this is by far the best food I've had on the island so far. I got the red curry which was spicy enough to make my nose run, and the flavor was amazing (I love spicy food). A perfect mix of fresh veggies, chicken, rice and sauce. Good portion sizes, I had leftovers to take back to the hotel and got a dessert to go. The wait for my meal was a bit long but understandable considering the prep, cook, and freshness of everything. Super cute waiter kept my water topped off throughout the meal was a plus too ;)
If I was a local I would definitely eat here often.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I've had 10 dishes here and they have all been excellent. With a casual country feel, the food is top chef quality. It's BYOB. Expect to spend $60+ for your full meal. Salads are great and work nicely as an appetizer. Deserts are taste but not a must have. Sauces are all flavorful and breads are especially well done

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Love going here. Everything is so fresh and the presentation is amazing.
Brian our waiter was so attentive and accommodating. Amelia (the owner and chef) is so creative with salads, curries, pastas, pizzas to deserts! Everything looks and tastes delicious!
Love the fact you can bring your own wine without a corking fee.