“A local fave”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We don’t care for chain restaurants nor those catering to tourists, with the fruity drinks that cost too much.
The Strawberry patch is our kind of place, with food made from scratch, fresh ingredients and loving care in ample proportion.
Amelia fixed us a Waldorf salad to begin and then pasta dishes; the special bolognese meat sauce for me and the lemon-caper-butter sauce with shrimp on gluten-free pasta for the wife. OMG!
We’re going back Friday to try lighter fare to make room for the gluten-free chocolate espresso torte. Can’t wait...

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

As french people, we love cooking and are attentive about dishes quality. After terre weeks on hawaii, we have found THE must do restaurant. Perfect. Thanks to the team working with passion, the best products and knowing how cooking.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after our coffee tour at Greenwell Farms. Modern, fresh food (including Italian and Indian-inspired options, which included vegetarian choices), great service and a home-spun, island atmosphere. A bit noisy on the highway, but the food helped us overcome that. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Went here with family while on vacation, and this is by far the best food I've had on the island so far. I got the red curry which was spicy enough to make my nose run, and the flavor was amazing (I love spicy food). A perfect mix of fresh veggies, chicken, rice and sauce. Good portion sizes, I had leftovers to take back to the hotel and got a dessert to go. The wait for my meal was a bit long but understandable considering the prep, cook, and freshness of everything. Super cute waiter kept my water topped off throughout the meal was a plus too ;)
If I was a local I would definitely eat here often.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I've had 10 dishes here and they have all been excellent. With a casual country feel, the food is top chef quality. It's BYOB. Expect to spend $60+ for your full meal. Salads are great and work nicely as an appetizer. Deserts are taste but not a must have. Sauces are all flavorful and breads are especially well done