Open today: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Kona Boys (and girls) Rock!

We had a great experience! Super nice employees-kind, patient, friendly and fun. We took stand up... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
T H
Folsom, California
via mobile
Tour got cancelled but great company!

I will start with a disclaimer that our kayaking/snorkeling tour of Kealakekua Bay/Captain Cook... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
GrandTour683082

All reviews morning magic morning kayak snorkel gear captain cook monument kealakekua bay spinner dolphins kayak trip fish these guys the big island heavy lifting beach shack cookies hawaiian history great guide outrigger canoe great lunch
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Awesome snorkeling. Yummy lunch. If you're on the fence, GO FOR IT! Joe is a great guide--patient, funny and thoughtful in every way. He positioned us for smooth landings, wiped sunglasses clean before returning them, sprayed down our masks (multiple times) so our snorkeling was clear. Again, GO FOR IT!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We did the kayak tour with Joe and Jason, and they were great! It was an easy kayak, and the snorkeling was awesome! We hoped to see dolphins and struck out at that, but overall very much recommended.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I reserved a miracle morning kayaking/snorkeling trip with the Kona boys this past Monday. The organization was very professional. They were highly sensitive to safety issues and made sure everyone at all skill levels was comfortable. What impressed me the most was their sensitivity to the protection of the natural world. The gear was in great shape, the kayaking was just enough to make us enjoy it, and the snorkeling was out of this world good. they also accommodate for special food requests. Dillon and Roman were amazing guides, very approachable and happy people. I am so glad I took this adventure with them, can recommend to anyone

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Did morning Kayak and snorkel. It was the first time I did kayaking. I was exhausted when I was returning from Captain Cook monument Area, then Will tied his boat and mine and asssted to safely arrive to the dock. I could be crying and felt miserable in the middle of ocean if he didn’t save me.... Great customer service, watching spinning dolphin in front of me, delicious sandwich, beautiful fish and corals... I was so comfortable thought the whole tour because of Will’s help. I really appreciate all of his hard work.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Did the morning magic trip with Joe and Brynnen. Kayaking over to the reef early was a great way to spend more time there and avoid some of the crowds that come with bigger boats. Snorkeling was amazing of course, and the guides were helpful and fun. Lunch was good too. Would highly recommend this tour.