“Everything is fresh daily!”

Eagles Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Volcano
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The sandwiches are great and so are the plate lunches. We like to pick up food and take it to the National Park nearby.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2018

I like seeing a line of locals eating someplace because it tells me it must be good. Even just a basic sandwich and brownie was tasty. The line was long and took a while, but I was ok with that. Staff were friendly enough and prices were fine. I'd stop back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We had the pastrami sandwich on their homemade 3 grain bread - it was huge - more than enough for 2 adults. It was delicious and very reasonable. Probably the best value of any restaurant at Volcano, Hawaii. They had other specials and I think they run out of them pretty fast - so go early if you want something other than a sandwich. The local owned family are extremely nice and the prices so reasonable. Our sandwich, 2 chips and 1 bottle of soda cost us a little over $13.00. You don't want to miss going here.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting volcano national park and got hungry only to find nothing available in in the park that day. 1.4 miles from the park entrance we found the cafe at the corner of Old volcano road and Haunani road. We both had the Ono burger which was Ono on a burger bun lettuce tomato red onion and a relish sauce which was a perfect match for the Ono and shows you do not need to get fancy or. complicated to make good food. A really good choice for a nice meal.
I hope this helps and thanks in advance for your helpful vote.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

The food was all good. Additionally it was inexpensive.

I had the fried rice with an egg on top. This was super good and was only $5. Others had a sandwich, the special of the day and everyone enjoyed.

I would definitely come again.

It doesn’t look like much from the outside. It is a small gem.
Located very close to volcano house/New National Park visitor center.

Date of visit: September 2018