The Bay Club was a nice place to call "home" during my family vacation. We had a two bedroom unit with nice size bedrooms and room in the living room on the convertible couch, had we needed it.
The kitchens had what you needed as far as dishes, cups, pan for basic meals, condiments and dishwashing soap. A washer/dryer also existed in the unit which was useful. We really made good use of the lanai for our breakfasts as it overlooked the beautiful greens.
The staff was friendly and knowledgable and helpful as we were to leave the day after the Tsunami hit. Fortunately, we didn't have to evacuate. The location is extremely central to dining out and shopping for food or souvenirs.
The pool area is small but was sufficient. One evening they had a nice barbecue by the pool with some entertainment.
I would definitely recommend The Bay Club over King's Land (as we took a tour of it) because it is more spacious. I liked the layout better. With the two separate bedrooms be apart, you felt like you had your own "wing" in the unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hilton Hotels Direct and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Resort Hawaii