Beautiful place. we were in a penthouse. As big as my old townhouse!! Great service and loved the free shuttle between hotels, resorts, shopping and restaurants. Didn't drive for 3 days.It's all been remodeled and has washer/dryer, great big lanai with wet bar for hanging out, 3 pools and access to Hilton Hotel amenities. The Kingsland shopping center has free movie night outside and it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Resort Hawaii