We are Hilton Grand vacation Club owners who used club points to stay at the Bay Club this summer. This is the thrid time we have stayed at the Bay Club and I have nothing bad to say about it. They are in the process of completely remodeling the units and have closed down I think from Bldg. 5 on up. I saw pictures of what the remodeled units and once done you really won't be able to get any better.
I toured the new Kings Land property up the street and have also seen the Kohala Resort, which is basically the same property. Both are newer but have much smaller units. The lanai's at the Bay Club are huge. They have redone the pool and the snack bar by the pool is open again. All the pool lounges have pads on them and there are plenty of umbrellas.
We were in unit 235, which was on the 3rd floor, facing the golf course and ocean in the distance. Our in-laws were in 234, right next door. We checked in first and asked nicely if they could put us together and the woman at the desk, who was very friendly, worked it out perfectly. If you are in Bldg. 1, 2 or 3, your closer to the hotel across the street and the Kings and Queens shops. The gym has also been expanded as well.
On the Big Island, I won't stay anywhere else unless I want a hotel room instead of a condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Resort Hawaii