“Foodtruck with great steak sandwiches”
Review of Fresh Bite Kauai

Fresh Bite Kauai
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Hanalei
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Description: A local, organic whenever possible, farm to beach style lunch food truck. We serve made to order salads, wraps, quinoa bowls, and sandwiches. Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free options available. All made from scratch with Aloha!
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

this foodtruck is part of a small bunch of foodtrucks parked behind a liquor store selling a wide variety of indian, burgers, juices and all sorts of vegan and veggie food.

We took the steak sandwich which turned our to be really savoury, some local fries (super salty and not exactly gourmet) and iced green lemon tea, which was good.

like anything else on Hawai everything is heavily overpriced but that’s just a common fact and there’s no escaping from that.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

On the way back from Kalalau trail we stopped here to have lunch. My hub didn't take fresh bite but i did. I took the Kauai salad and purple potato fries as i wanted to try them.

The potato fries were hot and good. Ghe salad seemed like a huge bowl but definitely something i'd eat at home. It was delicious, fresh, healthy and local. If this was closer to where we are staying i'd probably eat here every day. Recommend this place!

Also grabbed iced coffee when leaving and had some non dairy coconut creamer in it, great!

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

In my group we had 5 adult women. One ordered the chicken sandwich with purple sweet potato fries. Two had salads. I had a steak bowl and my aunt had the Chipotle Fries. We all loved our food and the cute little eating area surrounded by food trucks.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

We got a veggie wrap. It was basically all lettuce, and just a small amount of the good stuff. The good stuff had potential, but overall the wrap was bad. We were really unsatisfied and felt ripped off. But I appreciate that they had a bunch of vegetarian options.

2  Thank bradcaugust
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

These 5 food trucks in Hanalei are the best. Great prices and food and the staff is awesome. I had the grilled chicken which was full of flavor and one of the better lunches on our trip. My had the. Kale salad which she loved. There are a few picnic tables for all the trucks and the parking is limited. But you can park anywhere in town. All these food trucks are great but fresh bite stands out.