“Shrimp Ahoy”
Review of Trucking Delicious

Trucking Delicious
Ranked #7 of 11 Quick Bites in Hanalei
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trucking Delicious was recommended by Princeville staff. We had the garlic shrimp. Great flavor and service was good. The staff was very friendly. You get six large sauté shrimp, rice and another side. Plenty of food. We split the lunch plate. Definitely going again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Honestly I have to say this was one of my favorite meals on my trip! Because it was true hawaiian home cooking. My family shared the Kalua Pork & Cabbage, Shoyu Chicken and Garlic Shrimp OMG we could not get enough, this was the food we had been dying to eat. I cant say which was best because we loved it all. The flavors were amazing, the meat tender. I wish this truck was in CA so I can eat there weekly! I will go back whenever I go to Kauai again!

1  Thank lbstravelfun
Reviewed October 31, 2018

i had the Ahi bomb and it was just that, BOMB!!!! dragon fruit lemonaid was delicious, and you can never go wrong with the garlic shrimp.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

We went for lunch after the beach at Hanalei and were very pleased with the quality of this food truck. It is located along with several other food trucks in a parking lot off the main street. The shrimp plate was delicious, as were other food choices! If you're looking for a good place near the beach, we highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We went here recently, and were quite happy and impressed. I had prawns, and my husband had teriyaki chicken. Another in our group had salmon cakes. The seafood was great, the chicken just okay. Huge servings though.