“Go to spot”
Review of Hanalei Bread

Hanalei Bread
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hanalei
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Great bread breakfast coffee .... make this a for sure stop when visiting Hanalei ... loved the avocado toast and the breakfast burrito

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend the bread made from here so was delicious. The service was great too. We where unsure about different things on the menu and they where more than happy to help and where super friendly.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

I came here while on vacation, still on vacation at this time with my husband and son. This coffee shop has some of the best coffee on the island. We have now tried 3 other shops in different areas of the island and none of them compare to this place. I do not like strong bitter tasting coffee, this coffee is smooth and just right. They also have a great selection of gluten free products which change daily from what I can tell. This is a must try while in the area, especially if you are gluten intolerant.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Hanalei Bread after hiking along the North Shore. I got the Blended Frappe with vanilla, soy milk, and 2 extra shots. My husband got their iced cold brew coffee black. Both drinks were watered down and were not very good for the expensive price. The coffee taste itself seemed burnt and was not the best. Definitely not the best coffee in this area and very overpriced. There were no vegan pastry options when we went.

The shady seating is definitely the best part and the workers were polite. Would not recommend for someone who can distinguish coffee undertones and likes a good cup of coffee.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

On our first morning in Kauai, it was difficult for us to find anything open as early as we were awake. But, finally we found the Hanalei Bread Company. We just wanted a quick bite before we set out on the Kalau Trail. The raspberry scone was OK, not with the crunchy exterior that is typical of a scone. The big find: great priced ham and cheese croissant and a cheese croissant to take on the trail.

Been to Hanalei Bread? Share your experiences!