“Reliable owner, wonderful experience - we're...”
other travellers have booked this property
Waipouli Beach Resort sunrise
Relax on Waipouli Beach or hike Sleeping Giant mountain in the background Moonrise over Waipouli Beach Resort two-acre lazy river pool!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax on Waipouli Beach or hike Sleeping Giant mountain in the background
Moonrise over Waipouli Beach Resort two-acre lazy river pool!
Beachside/poolside bar and grill services at the Oasis At The Beach.  Live music nightly.
Tropical theme Queen Master suite
A gourmet top-of-the-line kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances: Sub-Zero fridg
Your resort hotel living room
Tropical theme King master suite
Sand-bottom kiddie pool (foreground) adjoins the lazy river pool..  Waterfalls, two flumed slides.
Lush tropical landscaping around the koi pond and throughout the garden/pool area.
A shower and deep soaking tub
Soaking tub for two
Coffee and candy-sweet papaya on the lanai
New upscale fitness center
Three sandy-bottom whirlpools
Two-acre heated lazy river pool
Resort Lobby
Waipouli Beach Resort Front Entrance
Relax on Waipouli Beach
A perfect central location in Kapaa on the Eastside, mid-way between Hanalei and Poipu or Waimea.
To help plan your vacation. Notice the outside lanais
Outrigger canoe at Hanalei pier. Hanalei Beach, on the North Shore just past Princeville, is a must
Look familiar?  It's the Coco Palms Resort, the setting of the Elvis movie, Blue Hawaii.
Hike Waimea Canyon, the 'grand canyon of the pacific'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
regentsre...
Merrick, New York
“Reliable owner, wonderful experience - we're going back soon”
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

This was the first time my family stayed in a condo on a vacation. Normally we stay in hotels but I ran across a description of Waipouli Beach Resort's Unit F 402 while researching Kauai on Trip Advisor.
I must tell you that I was a little afraid to book the condo, not knowing who the owner was. However, owner Kathleen Hall turned out to be a wonderful person to do business with. She made the booking process easy, and I soon became confident that I could trust her.
Our eight day stay in early August was fantastic. My wife, 28-year old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the huge condo unit with all of its amenities. In addition, Waipouli Beach Resort is in the town of Kapaa, which is centrally located on Kauai. This made our drives to all parts of the island a breeze.
Just a few minutes from the condo is a beautiful, paved 4.2-mile coastal bike trail. We rented bikes in Kapaa for $5 each and rode the trail round trip from Kapaa to its end at Donkey Beach.
We're going back soon. This unit and our stay on Kauai have spoiled us. We need more snorkeling, hiking and biking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Huge quiet rooms. The three lanais were wonderful.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Wailea, Hawaii

Luxury-minded travelers
KY
Reviewed 12 March 2012 for a stay in August 2010

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing