“We love this place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kgeise077...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Okay Honeymoon”
Reviewed August 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Before we booked at Hale Nani for our honeymoon, I was a little nervous that there hadn't been any recent reviews in over 2 years posted online. Based on the positive reviews that did exist, we booked. Well, now I know why there haven't been recent reviews.

The pros: beautiful view of ocean, often turtle sightings in the distance, cooler and beach chairs/umbrella was great, furnishings were clean and comfortable. The cons: loud construction right next door, bathroom was quite dated (straight out of the 80s or early 90s) I would not say that this property is actually oceanfront because there is a road separating the ocean from the house. True oceanfront means the ocean is connected to the property.

All in all, it was fine, but I had hoped for something a little bit more polished for my honeymoon trip - but it was definitely my fault for taking the risk and chance on this place. Would consider renting with Parrish again, but not Hale Nani.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Bishop California
Reviewed April 14, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Seattle
Reviewed December 8, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway
Psychuaz
Arizona
“Great ocean views plus turtle and sunset watching.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Just returned from two weeks in Kaui. Week one in Princeville and the second at Hale Nani where my daugther, son-in-law and 4yo grandaughter spent the week with us. The facility is wonderfully positioned directly across from the ocean separated by a road and a high terrace highlighted by palms and flowering trees. Although the unit is not air conditioned, we were provided with extra fans upstairs and downstairs along with the already in place ceiling fans. The master bedroom is in the downstairs of this tri-level with a separate lanai with a hot tub. The ocean sounds and breezes are great for sleeping. The upstairs bedroom sleeps two with a pull out in a separate living area where my grandaughter slept. The kitchen is well equipped and there are beach chairs, mats, snorkeling gear and childrens pail and shovels in the garage along with the washer and dryer. The only complaint that we had is that the separate lanai outside of the upstairs bedroom was off limits until repairs were to be made. Hopefully available for use after we left. There is another unit attached to ours that was being worked on during the day and presented no problems for us. The property managers and repair people as well as housekeeping were readily available as we needed small things done during our stay. Again, anything that we needed they took care of right away. The sunset at night are gorgeous as well as turtle sightings daily right in front of our house. Neighbors were friendly and helpful. The newly refurbised Sheridan Hotel, and their beach are literally only a minute or so away. Hale Nani is in a great location to get to nearby beaches, as well as large hotels, grocery stores and activities. It was quiet, gave us alot of privacy and a wonderful feel for what it is like to live on the island. I highly recommend the Parrish Collection home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sunsets, turtle watching and closeness to everything.
Liked least: no air conditioning.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WA
Reviewed December 22, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
CA
Reviewed November 10, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
CO
Reviewed July 5, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing