“Perfect! ”
Review of Pizzetta

Pizzetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Koloa
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Buon Giorno! Our recipes originated in the warmth of the kitchens of my hometown, Altomonte, in the region of Calabria in Southern Italy. Today we offer you these culinary delights made from scratch with the finest and freshest ingredients. Here we are striving to carry on my family's time-honored tradition of using delicious food to put a smile on your face and replenish your soul. Please come visit when on one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This is the best restaurant we have eaten in Kauai. We are from darien ct and used to delicious food. We vacation all over the world...this is one of the best. I hesitate to be too glowing for fear you won’t believe me but pizzetta was totally delicious. Best chicken Marsala. Delicious eggplant Parmesan. The best bruschetta since fontelina! Great spot. Californians and locals must to review it to keep it to themselves -who can blame them. I would too.
Awesome spot. Fantastic food.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,647)

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We did a walk up order for two medium pizzas at the heart of the dinner rush. Order was up in less than 30 minutes as advertised which was great, despite the place being very crowded. We ordered the Kalua pork and cheese with added pineapple and the pepperoni supreme (with ham instead of pepperoni). Both came as requested and were both very good pizzas. A little on the small side for the price, but let's face it, what isn't pricey on the island? Also the pizza's suffered from a little bit of moisture on the bottom, probably due to the crazy humidity, but other than those small issues, a really decent pizza option in old Koloa town.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Food was nice enough, but the service was poor. The lady handing out the water should smile a bit, it’s free to do and people like it.

The calzone was the smallest I’ve ever had, and I’ve been eating them for years. I never thought I’d say that here, but it’s true!

Don’t understand why so many queue to get in? Just book! Pizzas were good

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

A very good pizza, the service was excellent and the food very good. It was a litttle hot due to no air conditioning.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We had supper here and everything was delicious! We all had a different entree and all were happy with our choices. I can't wait to come back again!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Pizzetta? Share your experiences!