My husband and I stayed at Marjorie's Inn for 4 nights recently and loved it.
The inn & the room: We stayed in the Tradeswinds room. The room was very clean, spacious and had a huge lanai with a view to die for. The room also had a mini kitchenette and was fully equipped with all the utensils, toaster, coffee machine and more. The garage was filled with equipment which we were welcome to use such as snorkel gear, boogie boards and so much more. We also had access to a barbecue which came in handy when we were sick of eating restaurant food! The pool and hot tub is also great. One of the rooms has its own private hot tub, but a another one is available for all the guests at the pool area.
Our hosts were Veronica and Fred. They are amazing hosts who truly love what they do. They were always available to help us plan our stay on Kauai and had great suggestions. They even let us do our laundry in their washing machine! We were greeted with a welcome basket with fresh fruit, sweet bread, nuts and chocolate. Our fridge was also filled with drinks.
The breakfast: The best!! The breakfast here was one of the best we had on the entire island. It's buffet style with a variety of choices: croissants, cheeses, fresh fruit salad and yogurt. On top of the buffet, each morning, Fred made something different: waffles, quiche and an amazing goat cheese and tomato crepe. Veronica prepared fresh pressed pineapple and ginger juice which was delicious.
The location: The inn is located in Lawai and overlooks the beautiful Lawai valley. It's a 10 minutes drive from poipu and the beach.
Pros: beautiful view, clean room with daily maid service, hummy breakfast, awesome hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai