2,636 results
All reviews shutters bar sand pool naupaka terrace rental car close to the airport ocean view breakfast buffet gift shop fire pit valet parking our honeymoon pools and hot tubs main restaurant per day parking lot poolside bar watch the sunrise
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Son and I spent several days here recently. We are both Disabled Veterans and we had such a wonderful during Veterans Day from the front desk, the bar and the restaurant. Such a beautiful place with many pool and hot tub locations and gorgeous sunrises.

Date of stay: November 2018
GeneralManager808, Manager at Kauai Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha,

First and foremost, THANK YOU very much for you and you son's service. And for spending your veterans day with us at Kauai Beach Resort. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience, and am happy to hear that it was a memorable time for both you and your son. We hope you return soon to Kauai and the Kauai Beach Resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was very excited at making my first visit to Hawaii and the beautiful island of Kaua’i... Visiting with friends who already had a condo at the Villa’s booked we decided to stay with them at the Kaua’i Beach Resort.. The Island of Kaua’i was BEAUTIFUL I can’t say enough about it, the locals wonderful polite people, the food awesome! The excursions awesome! Now about the resort!!!!! The employees of the resort awesome, but the resort itself sucked... It was old and outdated, things in the condo were rusted and outdated, shower didn’t drain good, key stopped working 3 times and each time had to get a new key programmed, Only one of the 3 tv’s worked the whole week. Since we stayed at the villa’s we could only use some things at the resort hotel.. We could use the pool and the restaurants, gift shop and pool bar but couldn’t use resort beach towels, the hotel would do a pool workout class, beach workouts but since we stayed at the villa we weren’t allowed to participate also couldn’t use the hotel gym for the same reason.. That I didn’t like! Basically I can use any of the things that’ll take my money but nothing else.. and for that reason I’ll never stay again nor will I recommend this place to anyone..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 236oxo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was not far from the airport and easy to get to wherever we wanted to go on the island. We were close to shopping centers, other attractions and this resort was beautiful to stay in.

We had a recently renovated mountain/garden view room. The only negatives were that there were some roosters out back (they are all over the island) and were crowing during the night/early morning. It was not so bad that I couldn't fall back asleep but they are around. The other negative was that there is limited self-parking spaces. The answer to that is they have valet parking that's basically included with your room but you need to tip the valets. Not terrible but worth knowing.

The property itself is beautiful and we were able to walk past the pool and out onto the beach to watch the sunrise. It was easy and spectacular.

The room had everything you need, a safe, coffee maker and what I really enjoyed was there were drawers in the bedroom AND the bathroom so that you could put your things away, out of sight. I would recommend this place.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
GeneralManager808, Manager at Kauai Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback regarding your overall experience. The roosters may be a nuisance for some, and we do our best to displace the roosters safely in the wild to ensure a peaceful atmosphere at the Resort for all Guests. Yes, self parking or valet parking is included in the resort fee, therefore you have an option of either parking choices. We hope you return soon to Kauai and the Kauai Beach Resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for 3 nights at the start of my Hawaiian tour. After travelling for 26 hours I was relieved to find the hotel was only a short drive from the airport. There is nothing within walking distance so you would need a car to fully explore the area. The hotel is nice and I had a room overlooking the pool in block 3. Decor was a little tired but the beds were super comfy. Pool area was nice the beach is beautiful, though not suitable for swimming. Breakfast was great and we used the $5 off tokens, the omelette station was fabulous. Wasn't keen on the main restaurant for dinner, the waiter told us that they didn't offer a particular wine and when we told him that we'd purchased it from the bar the day before he didn't believe us. I'd stick to the bar for food, many menu items the same but a lot cheaper.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Aloha,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback regarding your experience. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your view and breakfast buffet options, particularly the omelet station. We hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next Kauai Island visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the Kauai Resort and Spa for our anniversary! When you walk into the lobby you are greeted with warm smiles and a great view. Gives you a feeling that it’s going to be a relaxing stay. I got the Mountain View room to save some money, figuring we wouldn’t be in our room much. The gave us an upgrade to a partial ocean view. The room was nice and clean. Again the staff is so friendly, smiles and egar to help. We had breakfast at the hotel everyday, not bad.
One thing you should know, you have to have a rental car to stay here, it is not within walking distance to anything. Wasn’t an issue for us because we rented a car. Other thing that you should know, felt like we were paying frogger every time we had to turn left off the property, be careful. Not hotels fault so I’m still giving 5 stars.
The grounds were beautiful, the pools were clean and nice. We walked down the beach and were
Able to see a seal just sunbathing on the beach. It was pretty cool.
I’d definitely go back and recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a special moment in your life (Anniversary) at the Kauai Beach Resort. I'm happy to hear that the staff and hotel amenities exceeded your expectations and it was overall an enjoyable memorable experience. We hope you return soon to Kauai and the Kauai Beach Resort.