Fifteen minutes from airport, not three, extremely hard to find in the dark, no signs. Third floor, no elevator. Curtains torn and wouldn't close properly in living room, Carpet stained and bunched up, tiny little TV, Mattress stunk, bedspread had sperm stains on it (management would not replace it so I kept it in the closet), ceiling fan with God knows what on it, rusty bathroom with no handles on glass shower door. windows all were sticky and would not close properly. to say I was disappointed was an understatement. No daily maid service either, although midway through our stay they dumped fresh towels and sheets on our doorstep in a plastic bag. Full kitchen was nice. Paint was peeling throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaha Lani Resort features oceanfront condominiums adjacent to Lydgate Beach Park and playground, with a walking path along the coast. Centrally located, the resort offers a variety of one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites, all oceanview or oceanfront. Amenities include a pool, tennis court, barbecues, and a putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kaha Lani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kaha Lani Hotel Lihue
- Kaha Lani
- Castle Kaha Lani Kauai/Lihue