First let me start with the good:
We stayed in a 4 bedroom condo and the we loved the layout/amenities in the rooms. We cooked the majority of our meals in the room and loved the kitchen. Had everything we needed (exluding food of course) The bedrooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. We had 3 balcanies and each had a nice view. One of the balcany had a really nice ocean view as well. really nice to have an elovator do directly to the room. Never seen that before.
Now for the bad:
-The AC did not appear to be working properly so each room was really cold.
-Becuase this conplex has plenty of kids, the pool area is active early in the morning. If you don't have kids and like sleeping in past 7am, this may not be the place for you. We also noticed that a fair amount of people who use the pool are not guests of the hotel. Each day we say unsupervised kids cross the street from another complex to use the pool.
-10am checkout time. We were able to get an extention til noon, but since most flights are in the afternoon, the 10am checkout can be a real inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Poipu Kai is a new boutique resort, situated in the heart of the Poipu Kai Resort. One of the finest properties ever developed on the island, these Poipu vacation rentals include 3-4 bedroom poolside villas and 2-4 bedroom garden villas. The Villas are luxurious throughout, including gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and SubZero refrigerators. Completely furnished with decor to compliment the plantation style, the poolside villas offer hardwood and tile flooring, natural stone bathrooms, and expansive lanais that extend the living area outdoors. Mountain, ocean, and pool views enhance the experience. A tropical pool, hot tub and water features are surrounded by island landscaping. Each villa includes central air, a true luxury on the island, and The Villas is the only condo property in Poipu Kai with its own exercise facility. Along the five-minute stroll down the tropical greenbelt, you will pass the Poipu Kai tennis club and pool on your way to famous Kauai beaches. And world class golf is just a two iron away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Villas at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Hotel Poipu Kai
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Kauai, HI