This is a very large condo complex. We stayed in Poipu Sands. The unit was very nice, cozy and clean. We were on first floor, so everyday I walked about 2 minutes to Poipu Point with my coffee and watched a lovely sunrise. We were next to Kauai Hyatt and walked past the property to get to the beach. We loved the layout and were able to walk for hours. There are about 7 pools in the complex.Everything was perfect, although I would have liked to be closer to the ocean. I have a unit picked out for the next time we go. I am really eager to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 70 acres of Kauai's sunny south coast, this condominium resort delights guests with ocean views, tropical gardens, private pools and tennis courts. Golf, dining and shopping are all nearby. This prime location is adjacent to Brennecke's Beach, Shipwreck Beach and the "Spouting Horn" blowhole. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Aston at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Resortquest Poipu Kai
- Aston At Poipu Kai Kauai, HI