“Comfortable, roomy and clean condo for 2!”

Review of Kahala 233

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
The_Kenne...
California
“Comfortable, roomy and clean condo for 2!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This is a very nice unit. The entry way has a lots of space for your keys, sunglasses, shoes, etc. There are many windows with louvres so you have lots of air flow and yet nobody can see in. The bedroom looks a lot nicer than the photo. We were able to unpack all of our things into the dresser and closet. We used the kitchen for breakfast and lunch prep but didn't cook anything. The condo is in walking distance to several lovely restaurants and walking back to the condo after dinner we enjoyed the sunset while strolling along the beach. We were able to access the beach very easily, rented surfboards, and enjoyed snorkelling and swimming in the warm water. There is a nearby hike that is very beautiful. We took several day trips to go hiking and surfing, but returned to our condo each evening. It was a very enjoyable stay! We did encounter some amusing birds that seemed to have perched in the attic or under the eaves. We never saw them, but could hear them during the day. The whole area is very well maintained. This unit overlooks the tennis courts and has a view of the ocean approximately 1/4 mile away. The living room was comfortable, the ceiling fans kept the air moving, even though it got quite warm outside it was never uncomfortable inside. I would recommend this unit, it was perfect for the 2 of us! In fact, I have already recommended it to a friend (my boss!!). It is an upstairs unit, so I hesitate to recommend it to seniors or people with disabilities. It is too small to enjoy with more than one child, in my opinion.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location, view, and airiness of the unit.
Liked least: We never received directions to the registration office, and arrived after it closed. We were able to reach someone by calling a number we saw posted on the door, and they arrived promptly, but we were surprised, expected more info beforehand.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CO

Reviewed September 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing