“Perfect for two people”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Kahala 213

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traci F
Princeton, Texas
“Perfect for two people”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Beautiful view of the ocean from our balcony . Clean, well stocked kitchen and comfortable accommodations . Beach was a five minute walk . Only complaint is that there was no air conditioning, which we knew going in, but it became very warm inside during the afternoon , but cooled off wonderfully at night.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Oct 2014
Aloha Traci F.,

Our wonderful island trade winds do provide a natural air conditioning that cools our homes and condos throughout the day, and even more so in the evening. They make for a comfortable night's sleep. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your beautiful ocean view in your clean, well-stocked and comfortable accommodations. Suite Paradise manages a great selection of beach villas some of which do have air-conditioning. In the future, if you are interested in renting one of these villas, please select the link at the bottom of our webpage to locate this selection. You may also call of our reservationists to assist you with planning your next vacation to lovely Kauai.

Liz Parisi

Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Oregon
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$207
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing