We stayed here with close friends and absolutely fell in love with this place. We came not sure what to expect as my son and daughter-in-law stayed on the east shore earlier and found a few abandoned resorts and a few shopping areas closed.
When we arrived we were greeted with pleasant and very friendly staff. We had convenient underground parking to our Ocean view 3rd floor villa in Hale 2. All I can say is, WOW. The view from our Lanei was breathtaking. The ocean, the pool, and wonderfully landscaped gardens were amazing. The pool and the beach beckoned and the rest is history.
We will definitly be going back as we and just purchased our ocean view paradise for many years to come. The 1,100 sq ' rooms are perfect for our family.
Definitly our home away from home. The old Koloa town took us back in time and having all the conveniences like Starbucks and Costco made for a perfect week. The outdoor BBQ grill by the pool made this all complete. Many memories that truly made our week at the Waiohai Marriott unforgettable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Poipu, Kauai, HI