“Have the Acai Bowl and Scones!”

Lei Petite Bakery & Coffee Shop
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I have to admit I have never put acai bowls on the top of my "gotta try" list, but the reviews on TA convinced me to try them at Lei Petite and I wasn't disappointed. Simply delicious, and a healthy way to start a day of activities on the north shore. My husband had the waffle which he enjoyed.The scones, however, take the cake (excuse the pun). They were the best I've had. They came in a couple of flavours: chocolate and cranberry. The chai latte, while tasty, was unusually boiling hot, so be careful!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Really great coffee and fraps. Got an order of waffles also which was great. The Hanalei road was shut due to a land slide when we visited so I think it was a lot busier than usual! However she was handling the pressure like a star and kept a friendly face with all customers. Would go back :)

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We found this little place on our way to Hanalei bay one morning and we loved the place. I took an acai bowl (wich is big enough for breakfass) and coffee and it was really good. Note : we can only eat outside, under a ruff, no waitress, no wifi (so its small, but good!)

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Local coffee shop and bakery. No indoor seating and minimal standing room for placing orders. Coffee and baked goods are OK. Breakfast sandwich on bagel is good but ordinary. Blended latte are tasty but liquify into sticky mess very quickly because they contain ice cream.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Agree with the acai bowls. Amazing. It is like a smoothie the consistency of oatmeal topped with granola, fruit and honey. Awesome. Pastries look average , nothing as good as the bakery in Kilauea. The Belgian waffles looked good. Topped with fruit and syrup for kids. Outdoor seating in the food court area only.