Maui is a paradise, staying at the Haiku Plantation Inn makes it even better. We spent a memorable week there and loved it. Location, location, location- you can reach any part of the island in an hour, it's only a couple of minutes off the Hana Highway. Sandy, Wes and Eno were excellent hosts. Their knowledge of the island is suburb. Fresh fruit picked on the grounds for breakfast. A huge mango tree outside the door, just reach up and pick a snack. Comfortable airy rooms and spacious common areas. We even loved waking up to red jungle fowl in the morning, you can't get that in the walled-in sanitized resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination sharing the Aloha of Maui. Each guest room is decorated in vintage Hawaiiana style complete with white fluffy towels and complimentary bath products. Continental breakfast included,wifi,free parking. Use of beach equipment: chairs, towels, boogie boards, ice chests, umbrellas. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast