“Good food, friendly staff”
Review of Bradduh Hutt

Bradduh Hutt
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Hana
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Polynesian
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had the bbq chicken and pulled pork taco, and both were very good. My only suggestion for the taco would be to double up on the tortilla, but otherwise it was great. The prices are on par with the rest of hana, which is to say expensive, but that can't be helped.

The woman operating the truck was very friendly, and the food was prepared quickly. I would come here again for sure.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Worth the drive! We ordered the chicken, pork, and ribs. Everything had an amazing smokey flavor to it. The ribs were tender and so was the pork. The chicken was juicy and succulent. It was so good we really considered driving there just to eat again, but the drive isn't very pleasant. Please please PLEASE move to the city; you'll get so much business!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here to eat because a friend recommended it and we were glad that we did. Everyone in our family ordered something different and we sampled each other’s food (hey! We are all family!). All of it very good; the fish tacos, bbq pork, bbq chicken. But the consensus was that the bbq ribs was the best. That’s what I had, because I am a rib guy. I love ribs and these are the best I have had in the last 2-3 decades. They are that good! Meat just falls of the bone! You will love this place.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We stopped here on our Road to Hana trip. It is basically a little food truck with picnic tables. The food truck is in the parking lot.
We had the ribs, the pulled pork, the bbq chicken, and the Mahi Mahi. Everything was excellent. I personally had the ribs and they were great. The side items are good, not great.
I would certainly recommend going here.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

O.M.G. Bradduh Hutt is FANTASTIC! We absolutely LOVED this place. The food is SO GOOD and plentiful. We ate here twice in the three days we were in Hana and would've more had they been open on the weekend. It is delicious, fresh food with a good variety of choices. Family owned and worked, friendly service and lots of tables on which to eat. Saw a lot of locals eating here, which is a great sign. DO NOT MISS eating at Bradduh Hutt; it will not disappoint!!! This is hands down our favorite place to eat in Hana, and we've tried them all.

Been to Bradduh Hutt? Share your experiences!