“Huge portions, delicious food and attentive staff”
Review of Ramen-Ya

Ramen-Ya
Ranked #55 of 150 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

For $28 dollars the photo reflects the inexpensive yet yummy food. Ordered the mochiko chicken, chicken katsu with a flavorful brown gravy curry, shrimp fried rice and the famous goyza nice and crispy. The only thing we could complain is that the mochiko chicken was lacking a sweet flavor but still perfectly moist and crunchy. The ramen miso soup base is my personal choice and I would recommend trying the dumplings instead of ramen. The service was very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

This location is very convenient to Maui International Airport and popped up when I Googled Udan Noodles. I needed to get a quick lunch before I checked in and this was a perfect answer. There is no ambiance, just tables, a counter and good food. I will definitely return next time I am on Maui.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We went here for lunch before our flight back to the mainland on a Tuesday afternoon. It was a little difficult to find with the tripadvisor app...the restaurant is a small storefront inside the mall at the end of the first channel from the main entrance. It was very crowded. Fortunately, we got a seat pretty quickly. The menu has a large variety. I wish there was a little more description about how much food comes with each dish...we each ordered a noodle dish and they were both gigantic portions. I had the seafood ramen, which had some fish and about 8 small shrimp, and my husband had the gyoza ramen with pork. The noodles were good. The broth didn't have much flavor. The service was fast. Not sure we would make a special trip to go back.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I always get the Tan Tan Ramen here and my wife gets the combo A with Chicken Katsu Curry fried rice. When I'm hungry for Ramen, Ramen Ya is my top go to spot!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

You won't leave hungry
Good portions, quick service and priced right
Stopped in for dinner before a movie and was not disappointed
Will be back