“Kahalui”

Wow Wee Maui Kava Bar & Grill
Ranked #27 of 162 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Large servings ...comfort food. Coconut shrimp and beef/onions were our favs. Nothing fancy but Hawaiian surf shack feel.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

A very unassuming place, right on Dairy Road... They have the Best Hamburgers ever... We like the places that locals dine at...

Reviewed January 3, 2018

The food was very average. Felt more like a local pub than anything. Service was OK. We had a burger and sushi. Sushi was much better than the burger. I would pass on this with children.

1  Thank OneKillerBuilder
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Everytime we are on Maui it is a must to have lunch Here! The food variety and the quality is very good. Very friendly.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

My guy and I went to Wow Wee Maui's. He ordered a burger and was happy with it. The waitress recommended the mani mani bowl and I said ok. It came with rice and was suppose to be mac nut coated. It was greasy, dry and I couldn't taste the mac nut coating.