“Best Salads and Smoothies after surfing.”
Review of Down To Earth

Down To Earth
Ranked #10 of 162 Restaurants in Kahului
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed January 13, 2016

I stop here a few times a week for the fresh salad bar, and delicious smoothies. All vegetarian, with some organic selections. On the pricer side for fruits and vegetables but your body is well worth the investment. Cool AC with lunch room upstairs. Clean Bathrooms, and nice customer service from Jaz.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

I always buy the same thing from the hot food bar… mock chicken tofu and steamed vegetables. I especially like the broccoli and cauliflower. I will try other things when I get tired of this combo, but it has been years. I don't go there often as the traffic on Dairy Road makes me crazy, but I will leave with enough for 2 meals for me… only me. I don't share!

Reviewed January 9, 2016

This is the BEST heat hood store and juice bar. Unfortunately I arrived in Maui with a horrible sinus infection. I came here to get some holistic cures. Everyone was so helpful. Great juice bar too. I came back many times to get our food for the condo. Please note, this whole store is mainly Vegan, I had to get my organic eggs somewhere else.

Reviewed December 27, 2015

We always stop by down to earth, it's near the airport. good for sandwiches and smoothies. pu what you need for the day, have a new kambucha bar. good parking.lots of fresh fruits and veges

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

My two granddaughters are vegan, so this was their choice. They liked the wide variety of offerings, and filled up our supply of "save the landfill" shopping bags, with goodies for the refrigerator.