“down to earth”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed February 1, 2016

The food and service here was amazing. This is a great place to eat, and location is a plus. Great for kids as well.

Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here after a morning at the beach and there was something for everyone. I enjoyed grocery shopping here as well. The staff is incredibly friendly!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

I stop here a few times a week for the fresh salad bar, and delicious smoothies. All vegetarian, with some organic selections. On the pricer side for fruits and vegetables but your body is well worth the investment. Cool AC with lunch room upstairs. Clean Bathrooms, and nice customer service from Jaz.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

I always buy the same thing from the hot food bar… mock chicken tofu and steamed vegetables. I especially like the broccoli and cauliflower. I will try other things when I get tired of this combo, but it has been years. I don't go there often as the traffic on Dairy Road makes me crazy, but I will leave with enough for 2 meals for me… only me. I don't share!

Reviewed January 9, 2016

This is the BEST heat hood store and juice bar. Unfortunately I arrived in Maui with a horrible sinus infection. I came here to get some holistic cures. Everyone was so helpful. Great juice bar too. I came back many times to get our food for the condo. Please note, this whole store is mainly Vegan, I had to get my organic eggs somewhere else.