“Yummy food!!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 February 2016

The taroburger with vegan cheese is the tastiest and most scrumptious burger I've ever had. Lovely store, nice and friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

The food and service here was amazing. This is a great place to eat, and location is a plus. Great for kids as well.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here after a morning at the beach and there was something for everyone. I enjoyed grocery shopping here as well. The staff is incredibly friendly!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I stop here a few times a week for the fresh salad bar, and delicious smoothies. All vegetarian, with some organic selections. On the pricer side for fruits and vegetables but your body is well worth the investment. Cool AC with lunch room upstairs. Clean Bathrooms, and nice customer service from Jaz.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I always buy the same thing from the hot food bar… mock chicken tofu and steamed vegetables. I especially like the broccoli and cauliflower. I will try other things when I get tired of this combo, but it has been years. I don't go there often as the traffic on Dairy Road makes me crazy, but I will leave with enough for 2 meals for me… only me. I don't share!