“Good Veggie Burger”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 7 June 2016

This place is right by the airport & easy to find. I had the veggie burger & it was delicious. Also pretty big in size! You order at the deli area, pay at the register then sit outside or upstairs.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I was on a search for vegetarian musubi... My friends have raved about musubi on their trips to Hawaii and I didn't want to miss out.

Down to Earth was the only place I found Tofu Musubi during my whole trip. I bought it right before embarking on the Road to Hana, which is a 2-3 hour road trip with very limited vegetarian options.

Tofu Musubi eats like a sandwich. It's a nori wrapped rice with a piece of teriyaki tofu in the middle. Down to Earth sells them warm. But I ate it later on at room temperature and it tasted great. My friend tells me musubis are typically served in Hawaii as a snack, picnic food. Pair it with something sweet, like a banana, and you're set.

The salad/food bar is awesome... super varied and all the food delicious. The Kombucha on tap is also something you need to try.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

This is a grocery store full of the kind of food we eat; organic, fresh, gluten free, sustainable, tasty, local. They also have a hot food bar for a great meal. The potatoes were excellent!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This "Health Food" market is huge and has an incredible selection of everything you would expect to find in a supermarket. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly making this a nice "down to earth" place to shop. They have a great selection of nuts for butter creation that ensures really fresh spreads.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

The taroburger with vegan cheese is the tastiest and most scrumptious burger I've ever had. Lovely store, nice and friendly staff.