“Every day for a whole week”
Review of Down To Earth

Down To Earth
Ranked #10 of 152 Restaurants in Kahului
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We went here every day for a whole week and I never got sick of it.
Food has loads of variety, its delcious and even the locals go here

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Centrally located by the airport and great natural food store and deli. The natural store prices are decent and the deli has home made sandwiches & smoothies. JT

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a guided hike that was off the beaten path. Randy took us through an ancient bamboo forest, swimming in waterfall filled pools and up to breathtaking views of the pacific. We also followed stream beds wile Randy talked of Hawaiian flora and ancient lore. We had a great time. Please be aware that this hike has many slippery and tricky stream bed crossings. We never encountered any other hikers on our trip.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here for four straight meals before we left Maui. I'm not usually a buffet person, but this was such a good option for a vegan. Super impressive amount of good vegan food. A million times better than the whole foods up the road.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I keep kosher and on Maui, this can be hard to do. I don't know if it can be certified kosher, but it's as close as I can get in terms of eating out, aside from a vegan restaurant that's a litter far away. They said the cheese does not use rennet, which is an animal product from tissue, and that was nice. Food is always good. I gave it a four out of five because the people behind the deli counter can be a little less then pleasant, from a previous visit. Not sure how often this happens, but I love the store itself and the kombucha on tap is nice too.