“SO EPIC”

Air Maui Helicopter Tours
Ranked #7 of 37 Tours in Kahului
More attraction details
Owner description: The Air Maui Experience begins long before you board a helicopter. When you first step into our terminal at the Kahului Heliport you know you're among friends. Our welcoming and professional staff greet every passenger and personally assist with check-in. As your flight is prepared, relax in our comfortable terminal or browse through our retail shop, which features genuine Air Maui clothing and souvenirs. Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time and are trained to the high demanding standards of owner Steve Egger. Being the best is just the first step; our pilots must also excel at being your personal guide, entertaining and informing you about Maui's history, geology, flora and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes. In aviation, quality and safety are paramount. At Air Maui, the proof is in our record: over 20 years of perfect safety. That's not luck - it's the combined commitment of professional pilots and top-notch aircraft maintenance.
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Something I noticed when looking for the right company to fly with was it was everyone's first time flying and it was so great, etc. I wished I had someone's experience with this company vs any others. This was my second time flying and I first used a different company on the island. I loved air Maui for several reasons. The staff was amazing, the flight was so epic, and everything just worked out flawlessly. Thank you so much Air Maui!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Air_Maui_Helicopters, CEO at Air Maui Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback. Like you said it is hard to find reviews that basically compare one company from the next but I am so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations on all ends. I hope you enjoyed your time here on the islands and maybe will get to see you again next time! Aloha~

Write a ReviewReviews (2,773)
All reviews
"made us feel"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

My husband and 10 year old daughter went on the 75 minute ride with the cliff side landing. We purchased the tickets at Costco. And they were very affordable. I then called Air Maui to purchase the two front seats by the pilot. I highly recommend this. You have a birds eye view and so much more space. They loved every second and my daughter said it was the best thing about the trip.

Thank you very much for the recommendation and review! Happy to hear your husband and daughter had a wonderful time flying with us. Aloha!

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We took the West Maui flight today and it was fantastic. Out pilot was Troy and he was great. Provided lots of details about the area we flew over and my twin 8 years olds has a blast. My five year old daughter was all smiles and my wife even loved it. You can’t beat the scenery!

Air_Maui_Helicopters, CEO at Air Maui Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Mahalo! Happy to hear you all enjoyed your flight with Troy. The views from above are a real treat to see here on the islands. Thank you again for choosing to fly with us.