“Best on maui!!!”

Air Maui Helicopter Tours
Ranked #7 of 38 Tours in Kahului
More attraction details
Owner description: The Air Maui Experience begins long before you board a helicopter. When you first step into our terminal at the Kahului Heliport you know you're among friends. Our welcoming and professional staff greet every passenger and personally assist with check-in. As your flight is prepared, relax in our comfortable terminal or browse through our retail shop, which features genuine Air Maui clothing and souvenirs. Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time and are trained to the high demanding standards of owner Steve Egger. Being the best is just the first step; our pilots must also excel at being your personal guide, entertaining and informing you about Maui's history, geology, flora and fauna as you soar above fantastic landscapes. In aviation, quality and safety are paramount. At Air Maui, the proof is in our record: over 20 years of perfect safety. That's not luck - it's the combined commitment of professional pilots and top-notch aircraft maintenance.
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Soooo amazing!! Air maui by far is the greatest tour! My wife and I did the West maui and Molokai tour where you get a 15min stop in between. Captain Kirk and Felicia are the bomb :))))

Air_Maui_Helicopters, CEO at Air Maui Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you so much! I will be sure to let the wonderful Captain Kirk and Felicia know you enjoyed your time with them. Aloha!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,997)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"both sides"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Wow, was it in a word! As we walked in, Ke Ke welcomed us by first name and smiles. The weather created a choice of “reschedule, refund, or reroute” so we chose the latter and are glad we did. Ritchie suggested North Maui and Molokai and personalized our flight throughout our time together. Professional, entertaining and fascinating. We had never been in a helicopter before, and seriously thought about doing again the next day! Don’t hesitate! Do this with Air Maui, and spring for the flight video.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of your flight with Richie! I will be sure to let he and the staff here know that although the route changed a bit you still enjoyed your flight with us. Mahalo!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

My wife and I were hesitant about spending so much money on a helicopter ride but this was amazing. One of the highlights of our honeymoon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Happy honeymoon! Thank you very much for sharing part of it with us and posting such a wonderful review. Aloha!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Something I noticed when looking for the right company to fly with was it was everyone's first time flying and it was so great, etc. I wished I had someone's experience with this company vs any others. This was my second time flying and I first used a different company on the island. I loved air Maui for several reasons. The staff was amazing, the flight was so epic, and everything just worked out flawlessly. Thank you so much Air Maui!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for the feedback. Like you said it is hard to find reviews that basically compare one company from the next but I am so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations on all ends. I hope you enjoyed your time here on the islands and maybe will get to see you again next time! Aloha~