“FANTASTIC STAY!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from lanai
View from the lanai Dining on the lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the lanai
Dining on the lanai
Gorgeous kitchen remodel with granite counter and new refrigerator
Brand new kitchen aid mixer and food processor
Kitchen
Completely Stocked Kitchen
Living Room with kitchen beyond
Living Room with sofa sleeper, new chairs and high speed wireless internet
TV, DVD, IPhone/IPod docking station
Sunset from lanai
Sunset from lanai
Pool and Jacuzzi
Poolside kitchen
Outdoor entertainment area with kitchen
Entertain by the pool with gas barbecues
Tropical manicured grounds
Tropical Grounds
Tropical Grounds
Putting green
Shuffleboard
Tennis Courts
Largest oceanside park with tennis courts
Beach for walking and exploring in front of Luana Kai
Sunset from beach park in front of Luana Kai
Sunset from beach park
Sunset from beach in front of Luana Kai
Luana Kai Resort
Fourth Friday in Kihei - Craft and Food Fair
Kihei Fair
Kihei Fair
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Jose, California
“FANTASTIC STAY!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Jean's condo and it was just perfect. From the moment we walked in the condo was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. We were very impressed with all the upgrades. The condo was very well cleaned without a speck of dust anywhere. The kitchen was just amazing with a welcome basket upon our arrival with lots of goodies. I have never seen such a well stocked kitchen in a vacation rental. She has not missed a thing, including a kitchen aid mixer and a full size food processor. We cooked so many wonderful meals with all the items Jean had supplied in the kitchen. We enjoyed eating our meals on the lanai while relaxing and looking at the view of the ocean and grounds. Every afternoon when we got back to the condo after our adventures, we would open up all the windows and get a wonderful tropical breeze in the condo. It was very comfortable and relaxing feeling the breeze go through the condo. The beds were very comfortable and we slept great and woke up refreshed every morning. The grounds were very nice at the complex and the landscapers maintain the property everyday, and it looks wonderful. The pool and hot tub were nice and great place to hang out and relax. The barbecues and outdoor kitchen were great to cook our meals. I would highly recommend this condo and look no further if you a perfect place to stay on the island. We cannot wait to go back and stay at Jean's condo again when we return to Maui. If I could give the condo more than 5 stars I would definitely give it a 10!! Jean is a wonderful host and answers all your questions immediately. Thank you again Jean for sharing your beautiful condo for our vacation!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ikenasti
“This condo spoiled us.”
Reviewed December 12, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Jean's condo is nearly perfect. It been newly remodeled and is far supior to other units in the complex. The unit is stocked with everything you could need. The beach umbrellas were perfect and allowed us to spend multiple days at the beach.

Kihei was a perfect location as it was central to many places we wanted to go. Furthest we had to drive was 38 minutes to the Old Lahaina Laua, which was worth the short drive.

There were many restaurants within a ten minute drive. Three's Baf and Grill was really good, specifically the crab cakes.

Sunset from the lanai is stunning. We had breakfast and coffee on the lanai every morning as well.

The only note might be the down stairs mattress. We slept on the the first night and then moved upstairs for the remainder or the trip.

Definitely have the Maui bug now.

Mahalo Jean!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Moose Jaw SK.
Reviewed March 14, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Management Response
13 Sep 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our condo. I want all our guests to feel like home. I know you mentioned A/C in your review. As of June 2, 2014 the A/C is no longer offered. The beauty of the Luana Kai design allows soft trade winds to move through the condo. I hope you can stay with us again in the future. Thanks again!!

Jean

Rugged travelers
Madison WI
Reviewed January 31, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing