“No words to describe” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
Hugo, Minnesota
“No words to describe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

This place has the most amazing frozen yogurt I have ever tasted! You pay by the ounce, but the selection of toppings is amazing. Who would have thought to put Fruity Pebbles as a topping on frozen yogurt. There are different flavors every day and the fresh fruit selection is absolutely to die for! It can get expensive since you are paying by the ounce, but well worth it! There were coupons for Tutti Frutti that we found in one of the tourist magazines from the airport. The employees were very friendly and helpful! We went 3 times while we were visiting and were never disappointed!

• Visited February 2012

Penticton, Canada
“Great smoothies and frozen yoghurt!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

A bit hidden in the Kukui Mall in Kihei, but the varieties of smoothies and yoghurts are endless. Have to spend more time there next time.

Visited December 2011
Lantzville, Canada
“A wonderful treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

Check out their Tuesday specials...2 for 1 deal! There are so many favors to choose from...and you can sample before you buy. The service is nice...the people are chatty and welcoming.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Edie C
Calgary
“Great local flavour selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

I had read about the taro flavour at this place. It is a flavour that I love and I thought it would be great to try. It was in fact very good! I also had the Hoopika (I think that is what it is called), she said it is a more tart version of pineapple, it was also very good. I mixed the two flavours together. I sampled the pumpkin pie flavour which is very interesting for a frozen yogurt flavour. The pricing is done by weight, so after selecting your frozen yogurt and adding toppings it would be interesting to know how pricey it could get. We chose to do frozen yogurt in the smallest cup available, I added a couple gummy bears to mine. It was just over $7 for the two of us. I would highly recommend this place for great local flavours as well as traditional such as chocolate and vanilla. We were told by the employee that the frozen yogurt is made in store, no powders or additives another great plus!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best frozen yogurt on this island!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2011

Let me tell you I have been to almost every ice cream store on this island, but when I discovered tutti frutti I was in ice cream heaven! Tutti frutti has Hawaiian style flavors as well like taro and mango and much more. They also have many flavors that you can't find anywhere else and even your classic vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate flavors. They also have a wonderful ice cream topping bar that is out of this world. This is truly the best ice cream place on Maui.

1 Thank Ayayitstiffany