“Not a massage, It was a Healing!”

Wailea Massage and Body Care
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Wailea Massage & Body Care serving Maui since 1989. Outside, Partial Ocean View Massage for Couples side by side and singles with Lava Flow--warm stones. Facials, Wraps and Combos. Island Wide Out Calls Available. Formerly in Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort (20 yrs.) and Maui Inter-Continental Resort (10 yrs.) Quality Services in a smaller day spa, more personalized setting.
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I was looking for a reasonably priced massage during my Maui holiday. I stumbled across the Wailea Massage and Body Care. My biggest regret is not staying longer so that I could visit again...

I pulled up out front and It was as if Lynda knew I was arriving and was waiting for me. I was a little trepedicious as I didn't realise it was in a residential area and wasn't sure I was in the right place.

Need not have worried. Within minutes Lynda's healing hands were whispering to my body and I had all the assurance I needed.

I have had many massages in my life (many) and this one I rate as one of the BEST. This was a healing for me and I am eternally grateful that the stars aligned and I booked here.

Mahalo Lynda. Thank you from my heart ...

All reviews
"ocean"
in 8 reviews
"techniques"

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving, looking out for the coloured flags means this is a residential space. The set up is fantastic, professional and clean. Then... Lynda works her magic! Fantastic massage with a high level of confidence and competence; Lynda really knows what she's doing and it's obvious in her techniques. The service was great and such a lovely personality. I love a good massage so I like to think I am qualified to comment on this experience. :)

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a 85 minute massage here that was truly amazing. The warm towel applications and hot rocks just made it a great experience along with the deep tissue massages that we received.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

If you want to avoid the inflated hotel spa prices & enjoy a massage outside at a reasonable price I recommend this place. It is located in a residential area minutes from Wailea in Kihei. It's kind of hidden & appears to be a residence transformed into a little massage parlor. You are literally massaged outside on a terrace area of the residence. You don't get all the swanky spa amenities you would get at a hotel spa but it's a great massage at a great price! Juliette was my masseuse & she was fabulous!!I would recommend her!!! My husband had Suzanne & he loved her as well.