Wailea Massage and Body Care
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful relaxing couples massage outdoors

We had a wonderful, relaxing couples massage on our first day in Maui. It was amazing being... read more

Reviewed November 29, 2018
Janet K
Lovell, Wyoming
Wonderful couples massages

My husband and I come here for a couples massage every time we visit Maui. It's the perfect way to... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2018
Holly H
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kihei
from US$93.19
More Info
All reviews relaxing massage massage experience resort spa vacation mode outdoor lanai lomi lomi massage mother daughter our honeymoon masseuse stone birds healing sarong knots practitioner laines maui
Reviewed October 16, 2017

While on our Honeymoon in Maui my husband and I wanted to treat ourselves to a morning massage. After doing lots of research we decided on Wailea Massage and Body Care and we are so glad we did! Unlike many of the large hotel brands in the area there is no spa with baths and rooms and all the fluff, but that isn't needed because the ladies here offer a one of a kind massage experience. The location is cozy and simple being that its in a residential area, but what the space lacks in 'fluff' it makes up for with its massages (which is why you're there in the first place) We both received the best massages either of us has ever had. I felt like jello on the table when it was finished. This was truly an experience we will never forget! Thank you!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Based on the reviews this did not turn out to be what I'd expected. It's in a very small house. There's a massage table inside when you enter that takes up most of the room and then a couple of tables on a pretty narrow side porch. I was outside. The practitioner who worked on me was OK, but nothing great, I paid $145 for an 80 minute lomi lomi massage which isn't all that much cheaper than the hotel ones.

1  Thank CrisPopenoe
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Wailea Massage is unlike any other place I've been to. It is a totally different atmosphere because it is not inside a hotel and it just feels more personal and peaceful as soon as you walk in. i liked that it is separate and set apart, more of a "boutique-like" feel as it is in a residential area. As a result, I went away feeling like I was the only one there while I was getting one of the best massage/facial combo's I have ever experienced. Really a must if you come to Maui and are looking for a more personalized massage experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

On short notice we decided to get 90 minute massages. They were so nice about getting us in within an hour. The place is in a residential area right off the main hwy.

Laine and Chelesy took very good care of us. Terrific healing massages with just the right pressure. The tables are on their patio so we could feel and hear the afternoon breeze. Lovely.

I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

The experience is evident when you visit the private Residence/Business that is Wailea Massage. Sure a massage on the ocean is nice, but I would trade knowing that Im going to get a highly qualified and experienced practitioner any day! There is an outdoor lanai with a peek a boo ocean view if you prefer an open air setting, I really enjoyed it when the gentle breeze was tickling my skin. "Lane" was my masseuse and she had some great techniques I had never experienced, for example an application of hot towels after massage. Her hot rock technique was unforgettable as well. I agree with some of the other reviews that said "it wasn't a massage, it was a healing" Its true, this place and these people have more to offer than a standard office or hotel. If your looking for something memorable and unique, call and do yourself, your body and your mind a favor! ahhh, I think I will call right now too:)

Date of experience: July 2017