“Cute shop”

Maui Pie
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Kihei
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We thought we’d try something different than our ‘usual pie stop’ the pies we had were chocolate and chocolate/peanut butter. They were pretty good, not the best in Maui, but filled the need. Crust is... well, weird for lack of better words, tasteless, hard, not soft or flaky. Fillings were better than the crust, but mostly it was just sweet not awesome. Shop is cute. Pies are expensive for what you get.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I got the coconut cream pie, and loved it. My wife got the mountain berry and liked it. They have a few meal options, and other bakery goods.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We really like this restaurant's pies. But....We didn't go back for a year because of the lady, maybe the owner / manager's attitude. She appears to be unhappy about being there. Well....we tried it again. Excellent pie ! But, the same lady, same disposition. We will try it again.....Maybe next year

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

This is insanely delicious. I’m not usually a pie lover but When my dad suggested we go, I had been all for it. My brother does not like pie, so when he tried the coconut cream pie along with me and my mom, we fell in love with it. It had been new to Kihei because we had stayed there for multiple previous years before and it was not there. We are visiting Kihei very soon but this time with my grandparents so we are so excited to introduce them to Maui pie as well. Even if you don’t like pie, still give it a try. They have outdoor seating as well so you can enjoy the sights as you enjoy your pie. My entire family enjoyed it and feels the same way as me. It’s also not very expensive. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Have had four or five different pies from here and all have been fantastic, highly recommend one of the "local" style with different mixed flavors but even their apple is terrific. Have not yet tried the Pot Pies but have heard good things.

Been to Maui Pie? Share your experiences!