1,476 results
All reviews rooms are small beautiful beach fridge and microwave bed was comfortable keawakapu beach coffee maker cleaning staff great snorkeling hotel room rental car short drive maui ocean beaches sand palms wailea
Reviewed August 26, 2018

When I was walking into the lobby the male receptionist was poking his nose. A big turn off but the beds are VERY comfortable. The location is awesome. Walking distance to the beach. The rooms are clean but the bathrooms are small.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience and will make sure we address this but are glad our comfortable beds and location met your overall traveling expectations.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We lived on Island for a few years and come back from time to time. This place is on arguably, the best beach on Maui. Beds are excellent.
Next to the Mana Kai condo, with a great happy hour menu. Reserve in advance for the best price, or, scout around for the best deal. I would have given it a 5 star, but the rooms are very small. We wil go there again and again.

Stayed: November 2017

Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel when you visit, we are happy to know that our comfortable beds, location and overall accommodations meet your expectations each time; we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

When I booked I called and specificially asked for a roll-away bed and I was informed it was no problem. When I called to verify days before I was told the same thing. When I showed up not only was there no rollaways on the property at all, another family was facing the same problem. The HOTEL STAFF DID NOT CARE AT ALL and made no attempt to rectify the problem. In addition, when we looked at our room it was crappy and small. We left this horrible resort. While "Economical", count on them to screw up part of your expensive vacation. Stay elsewhere!!!!

Room Tip: Your room will have a sucky view for most any room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
DaysInn M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Maui Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review after your recent visit and are sorry to hear our staff did not show you the customer service we strive for and will do our best to ensure everything gets taken care of so this does not happen again.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Where to begin? There is a lovely garden outside of the check in office. That is the end of the positives. We arrived early and there is no secure area to leave your luggage. Somewhere I read that it is wheelchair accessible. In no way would a wheel chair be comfortably able to negotiate the very small corridors on the main floor and the grade of the one ramp seemed to be an afterthought. We paid for a room which we accessed though the most narrow, dark stairwell that was poorly lit. I didn't think that my regular sized suitcase would fit up the narrow stairs. The room was perhaps just slightly bigger than a cell. The bathroom itself had nice amenities with hand lotion, shampoo and conditioner and some basic towels but if you have claustrophobia take a pass. I do not think that I have ever seen such a small bathroom in a motel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patronofthearts

We are sorry to hear we did not meet your standards during your visit and will make sure we look into all your concerns and issues you had during your stay so we can better serve you and our future guests.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This place has everything you need and nothing you don’t.

A bed, small table, TV, dresser, closet, coffee maker, mirror (you might not like a mirror but they help), appropriately size bathing area.

I’d stay again. :-)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

We are happy to hear that our location met your needs and that you enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer; we look forward to seeing you again in the future.