“The seared ahi sandwich is excellent ”
Review of Fish Market Maui

Fish Market Maui
Ranked #12 of 47 Quick Bites in Lahaina
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to pick up a takeaway lunch and both had the ahi sandwich it was excellent. It came on a fresh onion bun with coleslaw, tomato and fried onions. I had the chips and coleslaw on the side my wife had a green salad both were very good. Service was fast and friendly. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank 32JimR
Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Reviewed November 14, 2018

We bought some amazing filets of Ono and a marinade to go with it for dinner. We also tried the poke a seaweed salad. This is our new favorite place now. Yesterday we had the fish tacos! Wow!! they were incredible.

1  Thank norcalatver2
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner last night. The line was pretty long and it kept growing as we were sitting there. I got the Mahi Mahi plate special. The Mahi Mahi didn’t have a lot of seasoning but was cooked well. The rice and macaroni salad were good though. My husband got the crab cake plate which looked great. I wish the chowders came in smaller sizes because I wanted to try them. Not a lot of seating but we ate at the counter which worked well for us. Would like to go back to try the chowder!

2  Thank Lgg8318
Reviewed November 10, 2018

We enjoyed lunch here early on in our Maui vacation and picked up some fresh Mahi Mahi for our group of 10. Lunch was super yummy and the Mahi Mahi grilled out at our condo was outstanding! We loved it so much we came back a few nights later for some Ahi Tuna steaks. So good! Friendly staff and a great selection. I highly recommend stopping by and make sure to try their marinades for the fish!

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Always see a line whenever we drove by. Lady let me sample the lobster bisque and seafood chow...both were tasty with first bite. The seafood chowder was not very salty. The crab cakes was delicious and so was the pork taco. My husband had the fish taco and he said it was ok. I wanted to return the next day for more crab cakes. For $9 it was a pretty large portion and felt like a bargain compared to what i usually get at the restautants in the Bay Area.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank cheekyliu

Been to Fish Market Maui? Share your experiences!