“Fresh fish burrito”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered the burrito with the fish of the day, Mahi mahi and husband ordered fish n chips.
We found an empty table just outside to eat. Loved the burrito. The tortilla was tender and very thin and was perfect to hold the sandwich together. (wish I could find a place to buy these at home:( Most wraps are heavier than need be and take away from the filling). Filling was good and served with pico on the side. Would definitely order again.
The fish chips looked okay, but nothing special. Husband not a fan but may appeal to kiddos.

1  Thank KimMac1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,392)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

At first glance this place seemed good, but after visiting other poke places I have to admit this one did seem nearly as good. I ordered my poke “spicy” which meant they just dumped a ton of tobasco sauce all over it. As a result, I wanted some rice, which meant that I had to go stand in a separate line to order it separately. Wouldn’t recommend for poke, but maybe they’re other food options were better.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in to pick up a takeaway lunch and both had the ahi sandwich it was excellent. It came on a fresh onion bun with coleslaw, tomato and fried onions. I had the chips and coleslaw on the side my wife had a green salad both were very good. Service was fast and friendly. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank 32JimR
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We bought some amazing filets of Ono and a marinade to go with it for dinner. We also tried the poke a seaweed salad. This is our new favorite place now. Yesterday we had the fish tacos! Wow!! they were incredible.

1  Thank norcalatver2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner last night. The line was pretty long and it kept growing as we were sitting there. I got the Mahi Mahi plate special. The Mahi Mahi didn’t have a lot of seasoning but was cooked well. The rice and macaroni salad were good though. My husband got the crab cake plate which looked great. I wish the chowders came in smaller sizes because I wanted to try them. Not a lot of seating but we ate at the counter which worked well for us. Would like to go back to try the chowder!

2  Thank Lgg8318

Been to Fish Market Maui? Share your experiences!