Just got back from 6 nights at the Pioneer Inn. The place is basically no-nonsense. The rooms, small but do the trick (note-single beds). Bathroom was great, shower pressure excellent. Restaurant in the Pioneer Inn had great breakfasts, the staff were friendly and it really is all about location. Anything in Lahaina is a walk away from your bed at the Pioneer Inn. Don't expect the Ritz but if you are low maintenance than the Pioneer Inn is for you. Mahalo to the Pioneer Inn, hopefully one day I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you visit historic Lahaina, treat yourself to the hospitatlity of Hawaii's plantation era while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the Best Western Pioneer Inn. Although the exterior faithfully preserves this historical hotel, inside and around the grounds, visitors will enjoy up to date accomodations and facilities. Guests are surrounded by constant reminders of Hawaii's special beauty and will find the Inn's staff as warm and hospitable as a gentle island tradewind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Pioneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pioneer Hotel Lahaina
- Best Western Lahaina
- Lahaina Best Western
- Best Western Pioneer Inn Maui/Lahaina