We stayed here one week in January, our last week out of 3 on Maui. The locations is fabulous, right on the beach, the staff super friendly in a genuine way. The rooms have all you need - nothing spectacular or 7 star, but very clean, new decor and furniture, spacious. If the large resorts in Kanaapali are not your cup of tea you will love this! Also try Kapalua beach in the next bay along for snorkaling, and Meeriman's for sunset drinks or dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina